Make a difference in someone's life as a support worker!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Support Worker in Yeovil, you'll become a companion of the people in your care, working as part of a team to support our service users with a variety of tasks such as eating, socialising, personal care assistance and helping them to maintain an independent and fulfilling life.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free, ongoing training opportunities
- Mental health support with telephone counselling and access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Free DBS and uniform
Tired of waiting around for payday? You no longer have to! Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
What we're looking for
- Empathetic and compassionate support workers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential.