At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
As a Support Worker in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounds, your duties will involve delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plan. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care plans, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities, meal preparation and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
What we require
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid care experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
With Flexi Pay, you have the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!