As a Support Worker in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.29, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Enjoy Flexi Pay! Flexi pay gives you the flexibility to choose when you want to get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets before 5pm and you'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!