Are you looking for a rewarding job that helps you make a difference?
As a Support Worker, you will be caring for service users in establishments across Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounding areas. You will be helping service users with their daily lives and ensuring that they are supported with personal care, clinical needs, integration within their local communities and any other services required. You will actively ensure that their dignity and independence are maintained at all times.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay allows you submit your timesheets and effectively access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including weekends and bank holidays!
Our benefits package is second-to-none. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £12.96 per hour, including holiday pay
- Same day pay
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience, with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that values and rewards its healthcare staff, then Newcross is the place for you.