Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Support Worker in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. You'll be required to assist our service users with a range of daily living activities ensuring that they receive high quality care at all times.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
You are in control of when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.