Do you have a passion for healthcare?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for our service users living in Thanet, Ramsgate, Margate, Broadstairs, Birchington and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will work with our service users to ensure that they receive personalised care and support at all times. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Additional opportunities are available for support workers to care for service users with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour within supported living environments.
Newcross Healthcare gives you the chance to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day through our HealthForceGo® app feature! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible hours available with weekday, weekend and night shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in a variety of high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work earned
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our local branch are based at St. Andrew's House in Station Road East, just a short distance from the Canterbury East train station and also the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
What are the next steps?
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch soon!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.