Are you looking for a supporting role?
We are seeking Support Workers to care for our service users living in Torquay, Teignmouth, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Dawlish and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will aid with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional tasks needed.
It is highly desirable that candidates are calm and confident caring for service users living with physical and learning disabilities.
Our 'same day pay' service gives healthcare staff exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.92/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Your Torquay team
Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.