Your local branch is based in Torquay. First opened in 1996, Torquay is our first ever branch and remains the flagship to this day. We've expanded from this office to over 57 branches across the UK, so if you'd like to join our ever growing team, please apply today.
Are you kind and compassionate?
We are seeking Support Workers to give motivated and dedicated care for our service users living in Torquay, Teignmouth, Paignton, Newton Abbot, Dawlish and the surrounding areas.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £14.92/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - same day pay
- 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers around the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
What will you be doing?
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive person-centred care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will uphold our philosophy care, promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
You will aid with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional tasks needed.
It is highly desirable that candidates are calm and confident caring for service users living with physical and learning disabilities.
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours with options to work weekday, night and weekend shifts with part or full time hours
- 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Flexible Pay with Flexi Pay
The unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Join our team today!
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Click apply and a member of our team will be in touch. If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.