Vulnerable people in your local community need you. Can you help?
As a Support Worker in Uckfield, Newhaven and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You'll be working with a team of health and social care workers. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. Access to a vehicle is desirable.
You can choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform