Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Up to £14.51/hr
Join Newcross today and change lives!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don’t just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we’ll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Support Worker in Warrington, Chester and the surrounds, you’ll become a companion of the people in your care, working as part of a passionate healthcare team. You'll be responsible for supporting our service users with personal care tasks and day-to-day living activities such as eating and socialising.
Take control of when you get paid! Flexi Pay gives you the ability to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Available through our app, HealthForceGo.
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free uniform and DBS
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Does this sound like you?