Support Worker - Children Home Carer
Change lives with us!
As a Support Worker in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and the surrounds, you'll be working as part of a small, close-knit team, supporting the people in your care to live an independent life in their own home. You'll be actively covering weekend shifts assisting children with a variety of daily living tasks and activities. Your duties will be varied, with some healthcare support needed, while you may also be required to assist with trips out in the community, shopping, social activities, appointments and day-to-day tasks like money management and dressing.
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through our exclusive app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive pay package of £16.47 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough