We are looking for support workers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Support Workers to care for our service users living in Winchester and the surrounding areas.
As a Support Worker, you will be provide life-enhancing care and support to service users living with mental health conditions. You will support with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is essential that applicants have prior experience of working with Bipolar, Schizophrenia and depression.
What is Flexi Pay?
This app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £15.51/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Why work with us?
- Flexible hours available with weekday, weekend and night shifts to pick from
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits as you work
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in different retailers within the UK
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.