Newcross Healthcare is looking for part-time Support Workers to work in Witham, Braintree, Halstead, Dunmow, Earls Colne and the surrounding region, and the roles come with a competitive rate of £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. Did you know you can go from candidate to an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
As a Support Worker, you will be part of a team that ensures our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. The majority of our clients are care homes. However, this healthcare assistant role can involve working in a variety of settings.
If you were already working in this Support Worker role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team
To apply for this care worker job, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Keen to use your healthcare experience in a role where you can make a real difference? Please apply for this Support Worker job earning £14.29 per hour including holiday pay today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!