Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Support Worker in Witham, Braintree, Halstead, Dunmow, Earls Colne and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. Your responsibilities will include assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
Flexi Pay enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Perks of working with us
- A competitive remuneration of £14.29 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support