If you strive to make a difference in the lives of others, then we are looking for people like you!
As a Support Worker in Woodbridge, Framlingham, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounding areas, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. Including supporting service users with their daily living, lending a hand with eating and personal care, and assisting them in socialising.
By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of health and social care professionals.
* An hourly rate of £14.29/hr including holiday pay
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
* Mental health support with telephone counselling
You will be confident in supporting vulnerable people and will constantly look for the best possible outcome for those in your care. You'll have gained a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and have moving and handling and personal care experience. The right to work in the UK is required, and access to your own vehicle would be helpful.
Employees use our innovative HealthForceGo® app to pick up shifts and submit timesheets. So, access to a smart device with the internet is essential.
Control when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through the HealthForceGo® app and receive immediate access to up to 50% of your shift value - including weekends and bank holidays.