Join Newcross in providing care and support to others!
As a Support Worker in Woodbridge, Framlingham, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounding areas, you'll love nothing more than bringing a smile to the faces of the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating.
This role provides you with a unique chance to grow in your career, take on new responsibilities, and enjoy the new relationships you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community of like-minded health and social care professionals.
What you'll need
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care and support, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
A smart device with internet access is needed to pick up shifts via our innovative app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own mode of transport would also be beneficial.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). Receive this exclusive perk when you submit your timesheets on the HealthForce® go app!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23/hr, including holiday pay
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Mental health support with telephone counselling