Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
As a Care Assistant in Woodbridge, Framlingham, Saxmundham, Leiston and the surrounds you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area as part of a team of health and social care workers. You'll supporting our service users with a daily living activities such as personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What will I need?
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
What will I benefit from?
- An hourly rate of up to £14.29 ( this includes holiday pay)
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!