Are you looking for new Support Worker opportunities in Somerset or Dorset? Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate and committed Support Workers in Weymouth, Dorchester and the surrounding areas, and is offering a competitive rate of £14.51 p/hr, including holiday pay.
In this rewarding care worker role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of settings in your area. We see care as a holistic, people-centric pursuit. We make use of the latest tech to help us understand our staff and clients and automate once-manual processes, in turn providing the best possible care.
If you were already working for Newcross Healthcare, this is how your Support Worker experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Supporting service users with all personal care tasks
- Ensuring that the person-centred care you deliver to service users supports their individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other members of the health and social care worker team
To apply for this care worker job, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. However, we can support you with this during your induction period. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®.
In return for your expertise and inclusive approach, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Help us support key care workers! Please apply now for this Support Worker job in Weymouth, Dorchester.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!