Are you looking for a rewarding role in care?
As a Support Worker in York and the surrounds, you'll become a companion of the people in your care, working as part of a team to assist with a variety of different tasks. These include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.