Become An Invaluable Member Of Our Care Team
Newcross Healthcare are actively hiring experienced Support Workers to join us in providing high-quality care and support to service users across York and within the local surrounds.
Our Support Workers are responsible for maintaining independent living through life-enhancing care and support whilst helping our service users to develop new skills and integrate in the local community.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with social activities, personal care, clinical requirements and any other additional services required.
The Leeds Team
The friendly team in our Leeds branch work to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
The office is centrally situated in 14 King Street - just a 5 minute walk from Leeds train station.
Why Join Newcross?
- Salary of up to £13.72 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - Same day pay app feature
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Flexible working hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
We Offer Same Day Pay!
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
You Will Require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability/experience
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
How To Continue...
Don't hesitate to join our team! Submit your application by clicking 'Apply'. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you shortly after to discuss the role in further detail. We look forward to speaking to you!
Don't Wait, Submit Your Application Today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.