As a Support Worker in York and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will be varied, including social integration activities and assistance with daily tasks like eating. You'll work in various settings such as supported living environments, day centres and specialist homes.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
Want to get started? Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours. Apply today.
At Newcross, we offer a market-leading host of benefits to all healthcare staff:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay/Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay/Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay/A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support.
What will you need for this position?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
If you're ready to feel valued and respected for what you do, you should join us. Apply to Newcross today.