Caring is important work and we want you to come part of the team!
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for Support Workers to work full or part time hours in Cardiff, Pontypridd, Pontypool, Newport, Cwmbran, Caerphilly and the surrounding suburbs.
We are seeking to expand our team of committed Support Workers who pride themselves in offering high quality care to our service users whilst helping them to integrate in the community and assisting with the development of new skills.
The be successful in this role, you will have a calm demeanour as you could work with homeless people, former substance abuse users and challenging behaviours.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Experience of working with vulnerable people.
To be successful in the recruitment process, you must already be registered with Social Care Wales to practice in a residential home for children and young people in Wales (mandatory registration introduced 1 March 2008).
'Flexi Pay' App Feature
Take advantage of our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Flexible Working Rotas
It is important for us to provide stability, which is why we offer flexibility. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.
- Salary of up to £15.21/hr including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay - 'same day pay' app feature allows you to withdraw 50% of the value of your shift
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- Shifts to fit in around you - choose full or part time hours for day or night shifts!
Your New Team - Your local branch will be Newcross in Cardiff which is based in Park Place, close to Cardiff Queen Street train station.
How Can You Join Us?
Don't hesitate to become one of the Newcross family!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.