Supported Living Care Assistant
If you have care worker or support staff experience and live in Exeter, please read on! Newcross Healthcare is looking for a Care Assistant to work in Exeter and the surrounding area, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of £14.35 per hour including holiday pay.
If you were already working in this community care assistant role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Using your specialist skills to assist service users with brain injuries
- Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant job, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position (possibly in the NHS). You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your dedication and commitment, working as Care Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
You will also have access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Keen to get working in this community services care job? Please apply for this Care Assistant job in Exeter today, and help us support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.