Are you a natural leader with the ability to drive high performing teams? Do you pride yourself in developing strong and lasting client relationships? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to be over 9000 strong.
We are a fast-paced business determined to provide a best-in-class service to as many healthcare settings as we can, we have a high performance culture but if you're results driven and obsessed with delivering against client expectations then we will give you the tools you need and the rewards you deserve… so come and join us!
Job Title: Territory Operations Manager - East Anglia
Reporting to: Regional Operations Manager
Location: Remote / Home Based, with regular travel throughout territory
Salary and benefits: OTE Circa £80,000. Basic salary of £45,000 PA, up to £30,000 annual performance related bonus and Car Allowance of £4,800 per annum. 28 days holiday increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service. IT Equipment & Mobile Phone.
As a Territory Operations Manager you will be pivotal in the delivery of a best-in-class service to our customers, placing Newcross a trusted partner and 'go to' provider for temporary staffing.
You will lead your team of Relationship Executives from the front in ensuring Newcross is the number 1 provider within your territory. Ensuring that your team displays a winning mentality, maximising customer engagement and building strong, lasting partnerships whilst keeping quality of care at the forefront of everything we do.
Key activities will include:
- Planning and managing your team's activities in servicing and growing existing client accounts as well as growing Market Share.
- Ensuring clients receive a responsive and highly professional service, leading by example in demonstrating exceptional customer service skills and proactively seeking and acting on feedback from clients.
- Driving a high-performance culture that engages and motivates the team through coaching and direction, ensuring morale is high, targets are achieved and achievements are celebrated.
- You will need to willingly tackle problems which stand in the way of achieving results and have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing situations.
- We have a fantastic amount of knowledge, support and resources available from within the organisation which can help in the achievement of objectives, so you'll need to work closely with colleagues and support teams and fully utilise all the resources available to you.
Who are you…
A confident communicator and relationship builder with strong influencing and motivating skills and the ability to adapt your style to achieve a positive outcome in any situation. Highly conscientious and quality focused whilst also able to work comfortably at pace, able to expertly balance 'getting it done' with 'doing it right'.
You'll be great at this role if you…
- Have at least 4 years' experience of developing and nurturing strong B2B relationships
- Have considerable experience of managing and optimising the performance of a team through honest feedback, coaching and encouragement.
- Well versed in using data to prioritise team actions and drive success.
- Are hungry for success with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding set targets
- Consider yourself a 'lifelong learner' with a continuous improvement mindset, able to demonstrate your commitment to personal and professional development
- Are naturally at ease with all things digital and see the value in seeking innovative technical solutions to reduce unnecessary human intervention.