Territory Sales Executive
Established 25 years ago, Newcross Healthcare has become one of the UK's most commercially successful and innovative healthcare staffing providers. We are a highly ambitious organisation with a culture of innovation, a passion for technology and a determination to provide our high standards of care to as many vulnerable people across the UK as possible, it's this which has enabled us to continuously develop our offering, expand and diversify our client base and grow our UK-wide network of healthcare employees to be over 9000 strong.
We are a fast-paced business with a high performance culture but if you're hungry for success and enjoy working at break neck speed, we will give you the tools you need and the rewards you deserve… so come and join us!
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive - Southern England
Reporting to: Sales Director
Location: Remote / Home Based, within regular regional travel
Salary and benefits: OTE Circa £90,000. Basic salary of £45,000 PA, up to £40,000 annual performance related bonus and Car Allowance of £4,800 per annum. 28 days holiday increasing by 5 days after 1 year service + additional 5 days with length of service. IT Equipment & Mobile Phone.
In this newly created role of Territory Sales Executive you will further build and strengthen our exceptional sales force as our truly exciting story is about to shift up a gear …
You will be part of a highly effective team of Sales Professionals, each with responsibility for engaging with and onboarding clients within your Territory, taking our service to a wider and more diverse base of clients and maximising the amount of care Newcross provides across your Territory.
- You will be the 'face' of Newcross to our clients, understanding their needs, providing solutions that drive customer engagement, fulfilment and lasting partnerships, promoting and demonstrating our many USP's and benefits, such as our best-in-class technology allowing us to meet clients needs quicker than any competitor or our training capability meaning our staff will always have the right skills for the job.
- You will plan and execute a sales strategy to grow market share and achieve 'Number 1' status within your territory, meeting all OKR's and targets along the way.
- You will work in collaboration with local teams throughout your territory to ensure clients receive a '5-star service' playing a key role in the journey from initial contact through to trusted provider.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business in developing and sharing innovative and strategic ideas to continuously improve and grow sales.
Who are you…
A confident, energetic self-starter, you will be in your element within a fast paced and results focused environment, using your first class communication, relationship building and influencing skills to drive growth whilst ensuring high standards.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have proven experience of developing and nurturing strong B2B relationships
- Are hungry for success with a history of consistently meeting or exceeding set targets
- Have outstanding all round communication skills - an opener, rapport builder, influencer and relationship manager
- Consider yourself a 'lifelong learner' with a continuous improvement mindset, able to demonstrate your commitment to personal and professional development
- Ideally Degree/level 5 education AND if not able to articulate why qualifications haven't felt relevant