Weekend Care Assistant
Providing outstanding care is a rewarding experience, do want you join us?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking competent Weekend Care Assistants to join our team in delivering expert care and support to our service users within Manchester, Ashton-Under-Lyne and the surrounding locations.
What to expect
As a Care Assistant you will be caring for our elderly, recovering, or disabled clients, helping them with personal care, supporting them during social activities and managing their care logs and medical requirements.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The Stockport team
Your local team is located in St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Shifts to fit in around you - choose full or part time hours for day or night shifts!
* Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay, and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
* Benefit from our employee scheme, Perks at Work, which will enable you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers.
Our Recruitment process
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.