Weekend Care Assistant
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross healthcare are recruiting supportive and committed Weekend Care Assistants to work across Stockport, Macclesfield, Denton, Marple, Offerton, Great Moor, Torkington and the surrounding towns.
* Assisting our residents with daily activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing.
* Promoting an independent, dignified and happy living in line with the patient's care plan.
* Interacting with service users and their family member and visitors, encouraging new friendships
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why should you join us?
* Flexible hours to suit your ongoing needs varying from weekdays, nights and weekends.
* Free ongoing training programmes which will allow you to evolve in your healthcare role.
* Perks at Work, which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street stores.
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Meet the team:
Our Stockport team is based at St Christopher house on Wellington Road South in Stockport just down the road from the train station. We are also easily reachable by car and bus.
Start your application today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.