Zoho Jedi Apprentice
Do you have a passion for technology and a thirst for learning and developing your knowledge and capability within IT? We're recruiting a tech-minded individual to join us on our journey of people focused excellence in care, combined with innovation through technology.
Zoho Jedi Apprentice
Remote/ home-based, within travel distance to Bristol or London
Basic salary of £24,000 to £27,000 (DOE) + 10% annual bonus
Fantastic benefits including 28 days annual leave rising to 33 days after 1 year, medicash employee assistance and healthcare cashback scheme, 'perks at work' voucher scheme and a pension plan.
Who are we?
We are Newcross Healthcare, a highly successful, privately owned business that has been providing high-quality care to communities across the UK for 25 years.
Our mission is to become the world's leading nurse resource platform and the UK's largest provider of complex care at home. We are focused on transforming and personalising the experience of care by creating a local, national and global healthcare ecosystem.
This is a very exciting time as we focus on exponential growth to deliver exceptional care to more and more people. A big part of this is using technology to bring change and drive innovation. This is where you will come in…
Like many businesses, we have adopted a blended working model and we're recruiting a tech-minded individual to support our 'Zoho Jedi' in defining and implementing new, more efficient ways of working. We are driving digital innovation throughout the business and want to do better at marrying technology and people processes that deliver an exceptional user experience.
You'll work across the business and interact with a range of stakeholders at all levels, making this role ideal for someone who wants to develop their career and grow within the first 12 months. You'll be joining a team that has the benefit of operating within a long-running, well-established organisation while maintaining the autonomy to move quickly and work in an agile fashion.
- You will have a genuine passion and appetite for technology, both personally and professionally, and be able to demonstrate and articulate what you know and what you have achieved so far with your tech knowledge.
- You'll be a logical thinker, able to take complex problems and create novel solutions.
- You'll have an eagerness to learn and develop your own knowledge and capability and be able to confidently describe your learning habits, and be enthusiastic to talk about your recently acquired knowledge.
- You're not a yes person, you feel confident to challenge, to ask why, to desire to understand more and to recognise that 'what got us here, won't get us there' - everything is up for disruption, and if we don't disrupt ourselves, somebody else will!
- You have a demonstrable growth mindset with the ambition to see and believe in capabilities beyond the horizon.
- You are a true team player who shows commitment and loyalty.
- You are disciplined and structured with self-awareness of where your strengths lie and what you need to work on.
Those are the essentials, and if you can tick all the above, we'd love to hear from you!
To really stand out from the crowd though, you will also be able to tick some of the below:
- An IT qualification at least GCSE level or Apprenticeship Standard equivalent
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Technology Team Work Experience
- Experience developing or curating your own IT systems and/or website
- Attended IT Bootcamps/Hackathons/Dev sessions