Learning & Development Co-ordinator
Job title: Learning & Development Co-ordinator
Location: Head office, Berry Pomeroy TQ9 6LH
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
This role is perfect for someone who is highly organised with a strong administration background and has experience working in a busy office environment. As an L & D Co-ordinator, you will co-ordinate and provide administrative and operational support to the team. Overall, you'll be taking ownership of the clinical training events from first contact, become the main point of contact for external training providers, building exceptional rapport internally and externally by processing L & D requests for clinical and office training.
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 PA (Dependant on experience)
- Structured work hours
- Personal development programmes supporting you to grow into your full potential
- Holiday entitlement - Increases by 5 days after 1 year of service!
- Pension Scheme
- With our Perks at Work scheme you can access 30,000 discounts at over 80 high street stores.
- Experience in administration roles, competent in MS Office, Outlook and databases.
- Strong organisational skills, as you will be booking, tracking and administering clinical training events across our 60 branches
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking is critical as you will be moving at a fast pace
- Motivated by providing the highest levels of service
- Enjoy working within a team in a thriving office environment
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the business
- Able to communicate effectively on the telephone
- A highly motivated self-starter
One of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Our goal remains to foster the highest standards of love and trust in our profession to make a positive difference to the lives of those who require care.