Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit talented carers
Minehead, Williton, Taunton
A Newcross Care Assistant is responsible for providing care and support our service users living with Learning Disabilities and/or challenging behaviours. You will be working full/part time hours in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes.
* Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of over 30,000 discounts!
* Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The branch is located on Staplegrove Road, close to Taunton train station and is a short drive from Musgrove Hospital.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!