Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
Join us at Newcross today and become a Care Assistant
Newcross offers an array of benefits...
* Salary of up to £12.30/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will be responsible for providing outstanding care and support to our service users living with mental health and/or learning disabilities in Perth
What you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
Located on the banks of the River Tay, Newcross Healthcare's Perth branch is just a short walk from the city's train station.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.