Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Broaden your skill set with us!
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours throughout a variety of different shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay enables you to submit your timesheets by 5pm and receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support completing a range of person-centred tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, daily living activities, social activities and any other services needed.
You will need to have a calm approach enabling you to care for service users living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Based on Eastgate Street, our Gloucester branch is a short walk from Gloucester train station.
Apply today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.