Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Are you looking to make a positive difference to someone's life?
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Chippenham, Melksham, Devizes, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available!
Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Free comprehensive training programs earned through credits as you work!
As a support worker, you will provide support to our service users with day-to-day tasks, personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed.
It is essential that you have prior experience of providing care to service users that have Autism, Asperger's, learning and physical disabilities.
- Salary of up to £13.36/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Your local team
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a supporting job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.