Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you want to develop your career?
Then join us!
We are looking to expand our team of dedicated Support Workers living in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Support Worker, you will work hard to ensure that our service users receive continuous care and support at all times with their daily living activities. Tasks will include but will not limited to personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
You will also need to have a calm disposition as you will be caring for service users living with challenging behaviour, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible working rotas covering weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perk at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available throughout retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Our friendly Gloucester team is based at Eastgate Street, just a short walk away from Gloucester train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.