Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you want to make a positive difference to someone's life?
Our local Gloucester team is based on Eastgate Street, the branch is a short walk from Gloucester train station.
The Bourton Model Railway has over 500 feet of model railways.
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding areas.
Flexible full and part time hours available to suit you!
- Flexi Pay! With our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, allows you to benefit from 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that our service users receive excellent care and support in accordance to their personal care needs. You will provide aid with day-to-day tasks, personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
It is essential that you have a calm demeanour and are able to provide excellent care to our service users with challenging behaviour, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
- Salary of up to £14.99/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.