Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Do you want to be making a difference?
Newcross are currently seeking experienced Support Workers to provide outstanding care and support to our service users within Cirencester, Stroud, Dursley and the surrounding locations.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to work in a calm and compassionate manner with a range of clients who vary in age, with each individual experiencing different challenges due to their physical or learning disabilities.
You will be delivering personalised care in accordance with each service users unique care plan, with a mindful approach to protecting the dignity and promoting the independence of each individual.
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible working hours across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access to training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed in the last 12 months
- Access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on the HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Join our branch today! We are based in Eastgate St, close to both Gloucester train station and the Cathedral
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.