Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Join us today!
We are looking to expand our team of compassionate Support Workers in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounding areas.
Our supporting role
As a Support Worker, you will be required to care and assist our service users with a range of important life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care activities, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
It is essential that you have a calm and approachable manner as you will care for service users living with challenging behaviours, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible work rotas with a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you!
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts
- Flexi Pay feature allowing you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Our friendly team is based at Eastgate Street just a short walk away from Gloucester train station.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.