Learning Disabilities Support Worker
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
We are seeking Learning Disability Support Workers:
* With Newcross Healthcare you will have the chance to care for our users and support them during the development of their daily activities.
* You will be able to encourage and maintain independent living through person-centred care.
Where is the position?
In this role you will be working across Kesgrave, Great Blakenham, Woodbridge, Hadleigh, Martlesham, Wickham Market and the surrounding area.
You will be part of our fantastic team based in our Ipswich branch. We provide first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
Which benefit will you get?
* Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts on the high street!
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our new app feature which gives our healthcare staff the chance to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do we ask for?
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to apply!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!