Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Borough Green, Edenbridge, Wadhurst and the surrounding areas of Kent.
You will ensure that our service users receive excellent care at all times in line with their individual needs and requirements. Assistance will be required with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
It is required that you have experience of providing care to service users living with Autism, physical or learning disabilities for this position.
Why work with us?
Our staff have access to exclusive benefits including a comprehensive range of training programs, flexible hours and our Flexi Pay feature.
Additional benefits include:
- Salary of up to £12.65/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekends
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!