Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Newcross Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for Support Workers to provide excellent care and support in Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, Borough Green, Edenbridge, Wadhurst and the surrounding areas of Kent.
Being a Support Worker:
Your main role will consist of delivering outstanding support to our residents, helping with their daily activities and empowering them to have the best quality of life.
In order to be successful, you will need to have extensive experience supporting patients living with Autism, physical or learning disabilities.
You will be based at our Ashford branch:
The Ashford team is located in Kent next to the Great River Stour. The branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport and provides the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Rewarding for you!
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- Flexible shifts! A steady income with the flexibility to choose your hours.
- Various free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Flexi Pay - A feature completely unique to Newcross, one that provides you unmatched flexibility to choose when you get paid. Combined with digital timesheets & timecards, there is no need to wait for payday to come around.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.