Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Are you an experienced healthcare professional wanting to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Dartford, Gravesend and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £13.19/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why choose Newcross?
- Flexible hours across weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature giving you access to an advance of 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive constant person-centred care and support in line with their personal care plans. Tasks will include personal care, clinical needs, integration within their local communities and any additional services required.
It is essential that you are able to care for service users living with challenging behaviours, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.