Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for children and young adults in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Dartford, Gravesend and the surrounding areas.
Based at 46 High Street, the branch is just a short distance from Ashford International airport.
What you'll do
We are looking for kind and compassionate Support workers who will uphold our caring philosophy whilst providing personal support that enables our service users to live the life they wish to lead.
Our successful candidate will have previous experience supporting individuals living with challenging behaviours, autism and physical or learning disabilities.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why join us?
- Salary of up to £13.19/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekday, night and weekend shifts
Newcross Healthcare is changing our employees lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Our healthcare staff have now the opportunity to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work
Working with us, you will have access to our Perks at Work scheme which will provide you with 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
Submit your application today!
If you would like to join us, simply click apply and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.