Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Develop your skill set with us!
We are looking to expand our team of Support Workers in Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for providing person-centred care to our service users with various important tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, daily living activities, social activities and any other additional services needed.
It is required that you are able to care for service users that live with autism, challenging behaviours and physical or learning disabilities.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours across various shifts during the week including weekdays, nights and weekends
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available through various retailers
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
Our Ashford team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.19/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.