Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Support Workers to work across Maidstone and the surrounding areas.
You will be a caring healthcare professional who has already experience supporting users living with challenging behaviours, autism and learning disabilities.
As a Support Worker you will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our service users in their daily lives, ensuring that you help them with their personal care, clinical needs, integration within their community and any other services required.
- Salary of up to £13.19/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible shifts across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Perks at Work - Employee scheme with 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
We now give you the option to do your interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Our flexible app feature
With Newcross, you will be able to benefit our unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Be part of our amazing team!
Ashford branch is located in the city of Kent next to the Great River Stour and just a short distance from Ashford International airport. This team is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Begin your journey with us today!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.