This training is designed to assist those that are supporting or working with people with a learning a disability. Delegates should take from the training an understanding of Learning Disability and how people are affected and the importance of person centred care.
- Define the term “Learning Disability”
- Recognise Mild, moderate or severe Learning Disability
- Understand a person centred approach
- Understand why there is an increased vulnerability
- Understand how to enable rights and choices for those we support