Your Business Centre Manager is:
Newcross Healthcare’s Leicester branch is based at the Grange Business Park a short drive from the M1 Motorway.
As one of the oldest cities in England, Leicester has a 2000 year long history of continuous habitation and has a proud sporting tradition being the home of Leicester Tigers Rugby club and the odds-defying Leicester City F.C. Probably Leicester’s most famous citizen is King Richard the Third (of Shakespeare fame) who is buried in Leicester Cathedral.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
5 facts about Leicester
- There are 148 registered care homes within 5 miles of Leicester city centre.
- Leicester’s population is over 329,000
- Leicester City Primary Care Trust employs over 1,000 full and part-time staff providing healthcare services in the city.
- Leicester was also the birthplace of the father of the package holiday, Thomas Cook. The first ever package tour took place from Leicester to Loughborough in 1841.
- Leicester Market is the biggest covered market in Europe.