Your Business Centre Manager is:
The historic city of Lincoln is located in the East Midlands of England. With a rapidly growing population, Lincoln is ideally positioned for Newcross to supply residential, nursing and care homes in the local area with compassionate, experienced healthcare and nursing staff.
Newcross Healthcare’s Lincoln branch is based at Checkpoint Court, Sadler Road a short distance from the A46.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
5 Facts about Lincoln:
- There are 50 registered care homes within 5 miles of Lincoln city centre.
- According to Lincolnshire council, there are over 100,000 people in the county with a common mental disorder.
- In the 13th century, the city became the third largest in England thanks to the wealth generated by the wool trade.
- The Tank was invented and tested in Lincoln
- Lincolnshire grows almost a third of the nation’s potato crop