Your Business Centre Manager is:
One of Newcross Healthcare’s oldest branches, the Liverpool branch has provided the area with qualified nurses, care assistants and support workers for many years.
If you’re an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have the job for you.
5 Facts about Liverpool
- Figures from the Mental Health Observatory show that Liverpool has the second highest prevalence of mixed anxiety and depressive disorders among the eight core cities in England.
- Over 50,100 people in Liverpool provide unpaid care, the highest amount out of the eight core cities of England and above the national average.
- There are 92 registered care homes within 5 miles of Liverpool city centre.
- 34.4% (24,505 patients) of Liverpudlians aged over 65 suffer falls each year, a figure that is 6 times higher than in Nottingham.
- The world’s first passenger railway line was built in 1830 and ran from Liverpool to Manchester.