We’re actively recruiting healthcare assistants, support workers and nurses nationwide to provide vital day-to-day support for sick and vulnerable people across the UK. We’re a forward-thinking, independent healthcare provider, fuelled by our bespoke tech and talented workforce of over 9,000 people.
Joining us and national effort to fight COVID-19 has never been easier. You can go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours.
Promoting independence and dignity as a home carer
Our complex care roles are challenging but rewarding, involving working as part of a close-knit team, delivering care in peoples’ homes. As a complex care professional, you’ll build lasting relationships with your team, service users and their family and friends. You’ll ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. This involves:
- Fixed shift patterns, enabling you to plan ahead
- Free training in highly sought-after areas, such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care, depending on the needs of your service users
- The opportunity to pick up additional shifts in establishments.
Flexible care roles that work around you
Thanks to our handy app, HealthForceGo, you’ll be able to pick up shifts that fit around your other commitments, whether they’re work or play. You’ll be a permanent employee; able to choose when you work, with a guaranteed minimum amount of hours. Our clients include care homes, nursing homes, clinics, schools and prisons. You will be valued and respected everywhere you work. Establishment roles involve:
- Flexible hours, with full-time, part-time, day and night shifts available. All you need to do is mark your availability in our app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll do the rest
- An instant pay facility, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Experience of working in a range of different care settings.
What's in it for you?
Our employee benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors.
Here’s what we would offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay
- Shift patterns to suit your lifestyle and experience
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Unlimited access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Nurses also receive the following:
- Support with revalidation and decision making tools provided by the Royal College of Nursing’s subsidiary organisation, RCNi.
Does this sound good to you? Apply today to fast-track your application and be working with us in 48 hours.