Located in one of the youngest towns in the UK, Newcross Healthcare’s Milton Keynes branch serves the Buckinghamshire region by providing qualified healthcare professionals.
The branch is based at Mount House, a short walk from the MK Dons football ground and just off the A5.
Designated a new town in 1967, Milton Keynes is home to many people who commute to London and other nearby cities. Since its creation the council has bid for city status several times but failed. However, at the pace in which the population is growing, becoming a city is likely to only be a matter of time.
If you're an experienced care assistant or registered nurse, we could have a job for you. Newcross Healthcare offers the flexibility to work when you choose, with the security of a permanent job.
Five Facts about Milton Keynes
- There are 47 registered care homes within 5 miles of Milton Keynes city centre.
- By 2026, there will be an 83% increase in the number of 65+year-olds in Milton Keynes, compared to a 33% increase nationally.
- There are 27 General Practices and 1 hospital that care for the Milton Keynes population of more than 250,000.
- According to the Milton Keynes Insight report, 2016 3 out of 10 people are living with anxiety.
- For more than 10 years, female life expectancy has been higher than male life expectancy.